What is this?
NKD Player is a Learning Experience Platform. Working with our platform partner, it has the capability to host learning, communication, film, games, activities and resources to help your people develop. When they want, how they want and based on their own needs.
The simplicity and scalability of the platform sets us apart from the rest. For the first time you can get engaging microlearning to all corners of your organisation. You can reach your unreachables, while measuring the results and tracking your people’s progress.
- Bitesized learning
- Push notifications
- CMS Media Library
- Offline availability
- SSO Integration
- Reports and analytics
Why does it work?
1. Blended – harnesses the best of different learning approaches to suit learners style.
2. Micro/Bitesized – little and often to increase the retention and recall of information.
3. Personalised – routed in the reality of the learner
4. Simple – easy to access and easy to engage with (think of an App or Facebook)
5. When I want it, not when you want it – adult learners want to feel in charge of their own learning & development
6. For a purpose – there needs to be a strong reason as to how it will benefit them
7. Results driven – people need to see that they are making progress and what’s more, organisations need to see that their investment is worthwhile
8. Scalable – we need to do all of this for the largest and sometimes most remote workforces on the planet
What is it good for?
- Supporting business and organisational change
- Supporting the extension of L&D through a mobile channel
- Achieving every day low cost through simplification
- Extending the ability of existing applications to deliver relevant content i.e. MS Teams, SFDC & LMS
- Getting the right content to the right people in the right place at the right time and on any device.
- Rapid creation of content for L&D initiatives to deliver micro content aligned to the needs of the business and its people.
- Reporting on learning, engagement, trends and preferences to guide strategy based on the user need, demand and business objectives