We’re passionate about employee engagement, client experience and brand cultures. We combine our expertise in strategic consulting, learning and development and creative communications to shift thinking, change behaviour and transform performance for brands and businesses.
We specialise in helping clients identify their unique people challenges. Our success is built on delivering practical and engaging people solutions that actually make a difference.
We’re all about getting on the same page. We welcome questions. We listen. We share knowledge, kindness and we do it all with respect and empathy. At NKD we embrace difference because, whatever our experience or perspective, understanding grows with every connection.
Create Incredible Work
Our belief in each other energises our work. We create space and opportunities for people to be courageous and vulnerable, learn from mistakes and develop their potential so we can do hard things well, together. And we don’t forget to say thank you.
We all take responsibility for making ours a culture that cares. We love how we sound when our voices make a positive impact whether that’s speaking solutions, inviting feedback, championing others and challenging non-inclusive behaviours. Our voices are diverse, and we care what everyone has to say.
We take pride in our work and each other. We’re reflective, inclusive and reliable and we’re able to overcome challenges and share thoughts and feedback because we feel safe and supported. Confidence grows with trust – that’s why we always do what we say we will.
Kindness is more than our behaviours inside NKD – it’s our actions outside too. That’s why our Kind team provides volunteering opportunities, fundraises and promotes awareness of charities and issues that affect our global community.
We inspire every one of our team to thrive. We encourage everyone to take ownership of personal development and our Growth team provides exciting opportunities to support learning, from showcases and masterclasses to companywide development days.
We champion a sustainable mindset for our solutions and clients. The Green team provides opportunities to get involved in environmental initiatives and scrutinises our internal processes to ensure we’re living our sustainable values, every day.
We believe that diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging are achieved through honest review, ongoing reflection and recognition of privilege. We introduce initiatives that create psychological safety for everyone and evolve our strategy to make sure it works across all aspects of our culture. Our Diversity Equity Inclusion Belonging team drives our strategy and provides guidance for DEIB questions and issues.
NKD is a family and families make time for each other, which is why we enjoy socialising and celebrating together! Successes, milestones, birthdays – we acknowledge the life events that matter to you.
We practice what we preach. The Beat team makes our employee experience the best it can be. Whether it’s facilitating our listening channels, the Beatnic survey encouraging staff feedback, or the safe sharing of insights and feedback at work, we create space for NKD staff to talk and be heard.
NKD, part of the ITA Group, is 100% employee-owned. This means every employee is an owner of the business and will be enrolled in the Employee Stock Ownership Programme (ESOP) – meaning we all share in the success of the Group. Being an ESOP company drives a special culture where everyone acts like an owner and feels personally accountable for the part they play in making the world of work better for NKD, our clients and their customers.
As well as the community and high-performing spirit this creates, it also provides an additional financial benefit for our people. Annually, as part of the ITA Group ESOP, NKD will make a financial contribution on behalf of every eligible employee through an additional pension contribution.
Other benefits include monthly team lunches, private health care, socials, hybrid working, and more. Plus we wouldn’t be a learning and development agency if we didn’t include a ton of development opportunities – check out the full list here.
- Split your time across working from home and our London office
- Start and finish your day when it suits with our flexible working hours
- Your four-legged companion is welcome at our dog-friendly office
- Use of facilities at other Storey sites across London
- Employee assistance scheme, offering free and confidential support
- Private healthcare and wellbeing benefits
- Yearly eye test and £100 contribution towards new glasses
- Fully paid sick pay, from day one
- A range of complimentary John Reed fitness classes
- Inclusive family leave policy (including paternity, maternity, adoption and surrogacy)
- Fully paid time off for dependants
- Fully paid compassionate leave (for those times when we need it the most)
- 100% employee-owned meaning everyone owns part of the business and shares in the success
- Life Insurance
- Performance-related bonus
- Three team days a year
- On-going learning and development opportunities
- Opportunities to work abroad at one our ITA Group global sites
- Fully paid off leave for volunteering
- Opportunities to join an employee led culture team to support our internal and external communities
- Birthday gift from NKD because you deserve it
- Anniversary gift from NKD because we like to say thanks
- Fabulous Christmas party to celebrate a year of brilliant work
- Team lunches and social events throughout the year